Austin Business Startup Resources
Below are a few of excellent Austin business resources and some of our favorite spots. Austin, Texas hosts a wealth of resources and organizations that offer services (sometimes free – who doesn’t like free!) to help you achieve your vision and increase your odds of long-term business success. As a coworking space in austin who values local business we feel that all the resources here are extremely helpful and are great for those looking to startup a new business or are already running a business. If you have a place you would like to recommend, please shot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have had worked with a number of marketing services in and out of Austin. We have worked with great ones and we have worked with bad ones. Here are the ones who have have helped us build our incredible community.
- SeeRox – SeeRox is a wordpress design firm that specializes in website design and custom scripts. They have worked with a number of large companies in and out of Austin and they are great to work with.
- Velvet Cloud – An Austin based SEO consultant and marketing expert. They took a fresh site and we became the #1 listed coworking space in Austin. Mark’s team has been an incredible asset to our member base here and a go to for any outreach, promotion, or content marketing.
Local East Austin Restaurants
East Austin has plenty of great spots to eat and here is a list of our favorites. Great places to take clients and co-workers to.
- Juan in a Million on 2300 E Cesar Chavez Street – Amazing breakfast tacos! Juan in a Million has been serving some of the best breakfast and lunch in Austin for over 30 years. Stop by for a Don Juan and a powerful handshake!
- Justine’s Brasserie on 4710 E 5th Street – Whether you’re looking for a romantic Friday night date spot, or a casual glass of wine and cheese plate after a four-hour phone call trying to teach George Agent how to reset their REthink password, Justine’s delivers a small piece of France in east Austin. French cuisine and lively nightlife.
- Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop on 2406 Manor Road, Suite B – Old fashioned bakeshop by day, bar by night serving fancyfied desserts, wine, local beers and cocktails.